It’s time to put software licensing on your terms.
New subscription plans to make it easier and flexible for your agency to deploy Trimble Forensics Software. With lower upfront costs, access to the latest software updates, and data security and privacy with Trimble ID, scale your license with your needs.
Trimble Forensics Reveal Standard is the ultimate software solution for forensic diagramming. This desktop program analyzes the scene evidence and then can create 2D and 3D diagrams and 2D animations to tell the story of the events. Trimble Forensics Reveal Advanced takes your reconstruction to an entirely new level. It enables users to bring their diagrams to life with 3D animation, accurately show the details of a scene based on the scene evidence, and tell the story of what happened in a way that is clear, concise and accurate. Both versions of the software are available either with a Dongle or Network license. *Note: Network licensing requires a central server that all agency machines can access.
- Import point clouds with the laser scan module
- View and edit in 2D or 3D
- SketchUp 3D Model Warehouse support
- SmartRooms (quick buildings)
- 2D and 3D Animation
- Multiple sources for vehicle specifications (4N6Experts, Canadian Vehicle Specifications)
- Damage vehicles using 6/12 point crush, total station measurements,or “freehand”
- Evidence marker system with support for photos
- Drag factor/acceleration analysis
- Momentum analysis
- Bullet trajectory analysis
- CrashMath (reconstruction equation solver)
- Processor: Intel i7 -7820HQ CPU @ 2.90GHz or equivalent/better processor
- RAM: 16GB or 32GB
- Operating System: Windows 7, 8, 10 64-bit OS
- Graphics Card: 4 GB (ie: NVIDIA Quadro M1200 / GeForce GTX 1050 Ti / MSI Radeon RX 570) or better
- Display Resolution: 1920 x 1080px. 1600 x 1200px if a second monitor is used for popup windows
To request a demo version of Trimble Forensics Reveal please contact support at
Telephone: +1-888-828-0383 x503