RealWorks Forensics Software gives forensics users a tool designed specifically to make working with scan data less intimidating and less overwhelming. The software is available with either a Subscription, Dongle or Network license. *Note: Network licensing requires a central server that all agency machines can access.
- Automated tools for registration and point cloud cleanup
- Import data collected with virtually any laser scanner, including processed UAV data (.las format)
- Manage, process and analyze large datasets
- Export to Trimble Forensics Reveal
- Operating System: Microsoft® Windows® 7, 8 and 8.1, 10 - 64-bit
- Processor: minimum 2.8 Ghz (Quad-Core) or higher
(additional cores with Hyper-Threading support strongly recommended)
Warning: AMD Ryzen processors are not supported at this time.
- RAM: minimum 16 GB (recommended 2 GB per processing thread or 4 GB per processing core where Hyper threading is used)*
- VGA card: OpenGL 3.2 compatible with minimum 1 GB VRAM
(3 GB or higher recommended)
- 3-button mouse
Solid State Drive (SSD) for maximum performance (pref. 256GB) - strongly recommended.
- Chinese Simplified
- Russian (optional)
* The amount of available RAM will directly affect your ability to open all points of a large data-set in a reasonable amount of time. See the following suggested maximum point load limits acc. to available RAM:
8GB - 250 million
16GB - 500 million
24GB - 750 million
32GB - 1 billion
63GB - 2 billion
Note: larger amounts of data may take progressively longer to open.