Designed Exclusively to Enhance and Improve the Way Forensics Data Collection Works
The Trimble Forensics GNSS solution combines the Trimble R4sLE GNSS receiver and Trimble T100 tablet or our TDC600 and MobileMapper 60 handhelds, Trimble Forensics Capture software, to give reconstruction specialists an unparalleled level of accuracy and efficiency.
The R4sLE’s Z-Blade GNSS-centric technology delivers fast and reliable GNSS positioning utilizing all available GNSS signals to produce the optimal solution even in challenging environments. GPS-only, GLONASS-only or BeiDou-only positioning modes are available when necessary.
The patented inside-the-rod antenna extends the RTK radio range as well as protects the antenna. Anti-theft technology protects your investment by making the receiver unusable if the R4sLE base has been moved. Satellite delivered corrections from Trimble RTX services are available over L-Band and IP. Depending on the accuracy of your job, a range of services is available including CenterPoint, RangePoint, ViewPoint and FieldPoint RTX.
For small jobs of a few hundred meters, RTK jobs can be completed quickly and efficiently by using Long range Bluetooth. Unlike UHF radios which may require a license, Long range Bluetooth is fast and easy to setup making this solution ideal for small scenes.
With scalable configurations, the R4sLE is the most versatile receiver on the market and will meet the demand of your specific jobs.
Designed With the Help of Forensics Specialists
Forensics Capture field software uses industry terminology and Wizards-based workflows, making it easy to learn and easy to use. It automatically registers points in the field, saving hours of processing time in the office.
- Trimble Forensics Capture supports GNSS based workflows.
- Designed to specifically work with the Trimble R4sLE receiver, or any R-series receivers
- Built in ground scaling and local coordinate system for every scene. No need for site calibrations
- GNSS and SX12 or total station integrated surveying workflows
- All collected data is stored within the same Capture file, regardless of using GNSS, Total Stations or Scanners
- Trimble R4sLE is waterproof, impact resistant and rated for -40 C to 65 C. Extremes in temperature are not a problem.