The Trimble Forensics SX10 Solution is the first all-in-one system designed exclusively to enable highly accurate, highly efficient crime scene and collision data collection. This powerful, precise solution features a robotic total station, a highly accurate 3D laser scanner, cameras, Trimble T10 tablet, and proprietary software, all in one easy-to-use package. It enables forensics teams to quickly collect data, view point clouds to confirm coverage and see if they’ve missed anything while still in the field. And it increases the speed and accuracy of analysis back in the office, producing content reconstructionists can depend on in court. Combined with certified service, training and support, the Forensics SX10 Solution is the complete package for crime scene investigation and collision reconstruction.
Designed with the help of forensics specialists, Forensics Capture field software uses industry terminology and Wizards-based workflows, making it easy to learn and easy to use. It automatically registers point clouds in the field, saving hours of processing time in the office.
- Combines mapping, imaging and high speed 3D scanning in one revolutionary solution
- Trimble’s Lightning 3DM enables both high-accuracy total station measurements and high-speed scanning capability
- Scanning speeds of up to 26,600 Hz at ranges up to 600 m and the smallest spot size in the industry—a mere 14 mm at 100 m
- Improved Trimble VISION technology allows for fast and easy capture of high resolution site imagery
- Complete integration with familiar workflows of Trimble Reveal and Trimble Capture Software
- Scanning, image capture and robotic control of SX10 all accomplished with Capture on the Trimble T10
- View point cloud coverage in the field
- View and edit in 2D or 3D
- Evidence marker system with support for images
- In- app guides help navigate complex workflows
Miami Corvette Scan
Actual point cloud files from projects which can be downloaded.