Trimble’s GNSS solution is designed exclusively to enhance and improve the way forensics data collection works. It combines the Trimble T10X, T7, TSC7 and T100 tablets, TDC600 handheld, Trimble Forensics Capture software, and the Trimble R4sLE GNSS receiver to give reconstruction specialists an unparalleled level of accuracy and efficiency.
Designed with the help of forensics specialists, Forensics Capture field software uses industry terminology and Wizards-based workflows, making it easy to learn and easy to use. It automatically registers points in the field, saving hours of processing time in the office.
- Trimble Forensics Capture supports GNSS based workflows.
- Designed to specifically work with the Trimble R4sLE receiver, or any R-series receivers
- Built in ground scaling and local coordinate system for every scene. No need for site calibrations
- GNSS and SX12 or total station integrated surveying workflows
- All collected data is stored within the same Capture file, regardless of using GNSS,Total Stations, SX12, or X7 scanning solution.
- Trimble R4sLE is waterproof, impact resistant and rated for -40 C to 65 C. Extreme temperatures are not a problem.
Requests for demo software and software downloads are available at:
Telephone: +1-888-828-0383 (Option 2)
Email: [email protected]