The Trimble Forensics SX10 Solution is the first all-in-one system designed exclusively to enable highly accurate, highly efficient crime scene and collision data collection. This powerful, precise solution features a robotic total station, a highly accurate 3D laser scanner, cameras, Trimble T10 tablet, and proprietary software, all in one easy-to-use package.
It enables forensics teams to quickly collect data, view point clouds to confirm coverage and see if they've missed anything while still in the field. It increases the speed and accuracy of analysis back in the office, producing content reconstructionists can depend on in court.
After using the Trimble SX10 Solution for a while now, we asked Lt. Hunter Martin from Kentucky State Police what he thinks about our solution, and what the main benefits of this instrument are in his opinion.
Designed with the help of Forensics specialists, Forensics Capture field software uses industry terminology and Wizards-based workflows, making it easy to learn and easy to use. It automatically registers point clouds in the field, saving hours of processing time in the field.
- Combines mapping, imaging and high speed 3D scanning in one revolutionary solution
- Trimble's Lightning 3DM enables both high-accuracy total station measurements and high-speed scanning capability
- Complete integration with familiar workflows of Trimble Reveal and Trimble Capture Software
- Scanning, image capture and robotic control of SX10 all accomplished with Capture on the Trimble T10
- Evidence marker system with support for images